петък, 27 март 2015 г.

songs+books

Имах този пост от много отдавна в главата си, та реших, че е време да го напиша. Докато си ровя из книгите ти стой там--

Легендата на Мари Лу + Savages на Marina and the Diamonds


Underneath it all we're just savages

Hidden behind shirts, ties and marriges
How could we expect anything at all?
We're just animals still learning how to crawl

Нощният цирк на Ерин Моргънстърн + Magic на Coldplay/Carousel на Melanie Martinez 

Преди няколко дни свърших книгата и тези песни ми се въртят из главата затова/listen to them 
Read the awesome book too

And it's all fun and games

'til somebody falls in love
but you've already bought a ticket
and there is no turning back now


And if you were to ask me
After all that we've been through
still believe in magic
Oh yes I do
Oh yes I do
Yes I do
Oh yes I do
Of course I do

Рисунка за Айла на Стефъни Пъркинс  + American beauty/American psycho на Fall Out Boy

I'm the best worst thing
that hasn't happen to you 
yet

Дивергенти на Вероника Рот + Team на Lorde

We live in cities you'l never see on screen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run free
Living in the ruins of the place within my dreams
And you know, we're on each other's team

Игрите на глада на Сюзан Колинс (към Президента)- Can't pin me down на Marina and the Diamonds

You can paint me any color
And I can be your clown
But you ain't got my number
No you can't pin me down
Yeah you can't pin me down
Yeah you can't pin me down

Now I got your back up
What do you not like
Do you think I'm stuck up
'Cause I'm always pickin fights 
You might think I'm one thing but I'm another
You can't call my bluff
Time to back off motherfucker


Скъпоценни камъни на Керстин Гир (за Гидиън) + Shades of cool на Lana Del Rey

'Cause you are invincible
I can't break through your word
'Cause you live in shades of cool
Your heart is unbreakable

My baby lives in shades of cool
Blue heart and hands and aptitude
He lives for love, for women, too
I'm one of many, one is blue

And when he calls
 He calls for me and not for you
He prays for love, he prays for peace
And maybe someone new

But I can't help him, can't make him better
And I can't do nathing about his strange weather





ПС lOOK i'M TRYING NEW шриФТОВЕ
+ look forward for second part

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар